Friday, December 2, 2011

Who's going to win my fantasy basketball final?

Any Suggestions on what I should do? The finals start Tuesday until Sunday.


My team:


Steve Nash


Baron Davis


Stephen Jackson


Kevin Martin


Caron Butler


Gerald Wallace (injured)


Charlie Villanueva


Nick Collison


Elton Brand


Rasheed Wallace


Andrew Bogut


Brad Miller





HIS team:


Chris Paul


Raymond Felton


Joe Johnson


Tayshaun Prince


Al Horford


Tracy McGrady


Amare Stoudamire


Marvin Williams


Andris Biendris


Andre Miller


Luol Deng


Samuel Dalembert





The Free Agency:


Rasho Nesterovic


Jermaine O'neal


Josh Childress


Jamario Moon


Delonte West


Chris Quinn


Leon Powe|||i think your team is pretty good, but i belive hes got the slight edge with Mcgrady and Paul, so i would sign Jamario moon. Hes a great player and would be a good pick-up.|||I think he has a slight edge - Paul is carrying a lot of fantasy teams this year. I'm in my finals match up against a guy who has Paul, Johnson, and Iverson among others. If I were you, I'd pick up somebody for both Wallaces - Gerald is hurt and Rasheed might not play much for this final period as the Pistons are resting their starters. I'd go with Nesterovic - he's playing lights out lately. I'd also consider Childress and West - I think they are playing better than Moon right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment