Friday, December 2, 2011

Funny thing happened on the way to this forum...?

So. My mom, sis, and I went to a CD place to get some CDs for my upcoming b-day (July 28th! And don't you forget it.), and so we got some CDs (Miles Davis's Kind Of Blue, Sepultura's Roots, Jimi Hendrix Experience's Electric Ladyland, and Fear Factory's Demanufacture. Demanufacture, Kind Of Blue, and Roots were used). I looked at the booklet of Demanufacture after we bought it, and discovered that someone wrote on it in sharpie. I got mad, and complained to my sis. She looked at it and discovered one of the four signatures was by one Dino Cazares (guitarist of Fear Factory). We then inspected the others and discovered Christian Olbe Wolbers (bass), Raymond Herrerra (drums), and Burton C. Bell (vocalist). Needless to say, my day brightened considerably.





BQ: Autographed memorabilia you have?|||My birthday is 7days before yours.





And I hate that movie *cringe* we watched it in latin class wayyyy to much.








BQ: Cream album of my dad's


A cheap trick album


Dark Side of the Moon vinyl-Pink Floyd


The Game-Queen


Every KISS album (I just inherited them from my uncle recently..and I don't even like KISS) and all the KISS dolls


Appetite for destruction-GNR


The Spaghetti Incident-GNR


Use Your Illusions I-GNR


(My cousin is/was GNR's manager so basically alot of GNR memorabilia)


Get Your Wings-Aerosmith


5150-Van Halen


Back in Black-AC/DC





and we are done.|||haha, thats amazing,





BQ: I have an Endless Bummer album signed by B.A. (lead screams)


http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z275/…


i'm not exactly sure what he wrote, something about weenies...|||Sure that isn't how the booklet is supposed to be?





BA: Sadly, I've got nothing.|||haha thats awesome man.





I have an Adam D signed Killswitch Engage debut album

No comments:

Post a Comment