Friday, December 2, 2011

NBA Fantasy Help/Advice. How good of a team would you say I have? :)?

Started a league with my buddies on ESPN Fantasy. Just had the draft a few minutes ago, curious how you guys feel my team is. Maybe on a scale from 1-10 (10 being the best). I feel like I took a few huge risks. Kind of feel like I could either have one of the best teams, or one of the worst haha. I picked a few players for specific reasons, like Tim Duncan. Will probably be his last year, so I'd assume he's going to give it all he's got. I do know, however, that I have a very weak team when it comes to free throw %.





Also, if you feel like there's anyone that would fit in well with this team better than what I have in exchange for who i currently have that may be manageable to trade for, i'm open to suggestions!!





Please don't hate or give stupid answers, just trying to have some fun and get some honest opinions! :)





Thanks everyone!!!





Scoring type is Rotisserie








Scoring is based on:





Points


Blocks


Steals


Assists


Offensive Rebounds


Rebounds


Turnovers


Three Pointers Made


Field Goal Percentage


Free Throw Percentage


Three Point Percentage


Double Doubles


Triple Doubles


Quadruple Doubles








My Roster:





PG Baron Davis


SG Joe Johnson


SF LeBron James


PF Josh Smith


C Tim Duncan


G Michael Redd


F Rudy Gay


UTIL Richard Hamilton


UTIL Lamar Odom


UTIL Raymond Felton


Bench Blake Griffin


Bench Greg Oden


Bench Corey Maggette|||Drop Griffin...he's injured for a while...unless you want to keep him.





Odom might drop a little once Gasol starts playing so beware.


Felton wasn't that great in his first game.





Baron Davis kills you in FG% but he does help in other categories





8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment