Friday, December 2, 2011

WHICH PLAYER SHOULD I TRADE FOR?

In my fantasy basketball league, my team consists of a great frontcourt with Dwight Howard, Emeka Okafor, Marcus Camby, and Lamar Odom, but I lack some guards. My best is Michael Redd, but I need another for assists and steals. Who should I trade for?





MY TEAM





PG = Raymond Felton


SG = Michael Redd


G = Mike Miller


SF = Michael Beasley


F = Emeka Okafor


PF = Lamar Odom


C = Dwight Howard


C = Marcus Camby


Util = Ricky Davis


Util = Linas Kleiza


Bench = Brendan Haywood


Bench = Chris Wilcox


Bench = Monta Ellis





Who should I trade for?|||trade haywood for that rookie deegan for the suns. he made the team as a "walk on" and is supposed to be a real surprise this year|||Let the season progress first. I think you will be surprised by most of their stats.|||chris huhon will likely start for the knicks and you might wanna trade for rondo

No comments:

Post a Comment