Friday, December 2, 2011

HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY FANTASY TEAM?

I don't have any superstars on my team other than Dwight Howard, and I need a better team compared to others in my league.





We are scoring in a head-to-head league counting each of the 9 categories (points, assists, rebounds, steals, field goal%, free throw%, blocks, turnovers, and 3s.)





I know i will win Rebounding, Blocks, and Field Goal % every time, but I need to win 5 categories each week, not 3.





How can I improve my team? Should I trade for a big superstar?





MY TEAM





Raymond Felton


Michael Redd


Mike Miller


Michael Beasley


Lamar Odom


Emeka Okafor


Dwight Howard


Marcus Camby


Linas Kleiza


Ricky Davis


Brendan Haywood


Chris Wilcox


Monta Ellis (injured for 3 months)


|||Try to trade Camby for Danny Granger. That will help in steals, 3s, and points. If that doesnt work you can try and move Camby for AI2, which would also help in 3's, steals and points. AI2 might actually be better because you may be able to try and get more.





Camby will have a down year this year. |||get a few superstars|||depth, up front.

No comments:

Post a Comment