Friday, December 2, 2011

What should I do now?

Send Raymond Felton, NY PG


Receive Gilbert Arenas, Orl PG


Receive Kevin Garnett, Bos PF





OR





Do I trade Felton and Jamison and receive Chris Bosh, Jamal Crawford and Baron Davis?


I need of a center..





My roster right now.





PG. Nash


SG Manu


SF Stephen Jackson


PF Elton Brand


C Chris Kaman


UTIL Felton


UTIL Jason Terry


UTIL Jamison


Bench, Gooden, Mo Williams, Daniel Gibson,


It is a H2H, keeper league.





Should I do one of these trades, or try to find a different center for Felton? It's a 5 keeper league too.|||If it is a keeper league I'd be concerned with moving players like Nash, Brand, Jamison and Manu before their value rapidly declines. I'm not saying Felton is an all-star just yet, but he's worth holding onto in a keeper and try moving around some of your older players. Try packaging Nash to get D. Howard or someone like that, youth is necessary.





I agree moving Felton to acquire Garnett and Arenas doesn't seem like a smart move for you right now, but the second deal looks okay to me where u recieve Bosh, Im okay with doing that one.





Good Luck!|||In a keeper league you don't want Arenas or Garnett. Keep Felton and see if you can trade away one of your older players. Also look for up and coming young Centers in FA. Examples would be Ryan Anderson, DeAndre Jordon, Marcin Gortat, Darko Milicic. All these guys can be useful at Center ( there are more than I just named) and they wouldn't cost you nearly anything. Felton is too good and one of your younger stars, so you don't want to give him up in a keeper league.|||do the bosh deal





arenas is a bench player so stats will be inconsistent and KG is not putting up big numbers like he used to|||Well if Bosh qualified at center, then I'd do the one with him. Better than Garnett, plus Davis is hot and Crawford isn't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment